Companies Yamaha and Iron Heart united with the purpose of the joint project by using a motorcycle Yamaha XJR1300 20th Anniversary. Shun Miyazawa (production manager in the company Yamaha) explains: “For several years, friends with Haraki-san, primarily on the basis of mutual respect for craftsmanship and quality of our products. Iron Heart and Yamaha share a respect for the traditional and timeless design in combination with innovative and modern technologies. We have long wanted to work with Haraki-san, and finally had the chance ».
Over the bike, in fact, worked Japanese masters« Ken’s Factory ».
Project details Yamaha Yard Built XJR1300 «Iron heart»:
- aluminum front fender Hand
- Aluminium fuel tank, handmade
- self-made tail section / seat, side part of the body kit
- black and orange paint
- saddle Iron Heart 21oz Selvedge Denim
- custom parts manufactured on CNC machines: mounting tidy, front and rear turn signals,
- custom handles and footrests
- rear suspension Ohlins
- wheel Magura
- spoke wheels Kineo
Of course, this is not the entire list of modifications and details.